Enquire or Call us on +1 954-357-3711

Planning a Last-Minute Trip to the Galapagos Islands

Trips to the Galápagos are expensive. But if you book a cruise at the last minute, you can sometimes cut a fait bit off the regular rate. No boats want to leave with empty rooms, and are willing to sell them at a discount than earn nothing from them at all. But it’s hard to...
Continue Reading

Hotels in the Galapagos Islands

While most tourists stay on boats or ships, or at one of the hotels on either Santa Cruz or San Cristóbal, the less-developed islands of Isabela or Floreana offer accommodation that allow you to feel like you’re not following the usual tourist path. Fortunately, the islands still...
Continue Reading
Galapagos Cruises

When to visit the Galapagos Islands

You will enjoy a visit to the Galapagos Islands all year round. The peak season lasts from mid-June through early September and from mid-December through mid-January. This is when it’s almost impossible to find a last-minute deal. The national park limits the number of visitors...
Continue Reading
Zika Virus

Zika Virus

In response to the recent WHO statement about Zika, we have informed ourselves about the situation in all countries where we operate. Notably, Zika is a benign virus that usually generates few complications. Only 20% of infected people will contract Zika fever. The other 80% that...
Continue Reading
5 Reasons to go to the Galapagos

5 Top Reasons to Explore the Galapagos Islands

Unforgettable animal encounters, experiencing the birthplace of Charles Darwin’s theory of evolution, breathtaking landscapes, colorful dream beaches, and mystical sites are the reasons why the Galapagos Islands are a “Must see destination “for everybody and should be part of...
Continue Reading
5 Ingredients for a good memorable trip

5 Ingredients of a Unique and Memorable Journey

Twenty-first-century travelers are searching for new and unique encounters. Travelers want to discover and understand the culture and history of the places they visit. They want to experience a destination just like a local to get an authentic feeling for any country...
Continue Reading